© 2010 Civil War Event. All rights reserved.
Registration and Certification
1) Units, organizations and individuals must be pre-registered and certified by Lenox CWR committee.
2) Respect Overall C.S.A. and USA Commanders.
3) Each Overall Commander will set up a command structure based upon pre-registration.
4) Confimation of pre-registration will include directions and information to Encampment.
ALL CANNON'S MUST HAVE A SAFETY AND
INSPECTION UPON ARRIVAL AT THE ENCAMPMENT!
1) The military command structure for this event will be decided by the Overall C.S.A. and USA Commanders and the Lenox Civil War military coordinator that is based upon pre-registration.
2) Medical units/organizations will be included in the military command structure.
3) Reenactors who carry weapons on the field are required to be at least 16 years of age and have a valid Hunter's Education Certificate. It is up to the commanding officer's discretion to allow or restrict anyone under the age of 18 the opportunity to take the field.
4) ONLY officer's and mounted Cavalry troops are allowed to carry sabers.
5) Artillery sabers and short swords will be allowed as dictated by historical protocal.
6) NO belted knifes, bowie knifes or toothpicks of any kind will be allowed on the battlefield.
1) Please properly maintain all campfires.
(NO TRACE PROTOCAL)
2) Keep and replace sod from your fire pits.
3) Ice and water will be provided on battlefield.
4) Period containers, equipment are required when camp is open to public.
5) No alcohol will be permitted on the battlefield site, encampment or trade area.
1) All pistols will be carried by appropriate rank or as historical evidence dictates.
2) Pistols will be loaded with cream of wheat or a type of substance only. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3) Women portraying soldiers must conceal feminine features, otherwise they can not take the field.
4) Replica/reproductions of musket, carbines and revolvers of the period are acceptable.
5) During the weekend event, we would like all modern vehicles out of the battlefield area.
It will be okay to load and unload supplies, as need be. However, please relocate vehicles to designated parking.